Monday, June 16, 2014

Call me Nurse Ashlee


You guys... I finished nursing school! I cant even tell you how good it feels! I've been in school forever, and it has been a goal for such a long time it feels good to have finally done it! AND, i love it!! I'm so excited to be a nurse!



My last semester was SO busy!! I finished up my capstone at LDS super fast which was really nice so that I could start studying for my exit test. I studied SO long and hard and was pretty stressed about it. The night before my test I got home from the library super late and had my favorite meal (apples and peanut butter.. haha) on my bed... so nice!! 

Then i took my test... and i did awesome! 


So now, I need to take the NCLEX, throw away my school scrubs, and find a job.
But first, i'm going to hawaii.
Aloooooha!



No comments:

Post a Comment