Saturday, June 21, 2014

AF Half Marathon

 Soooooo amy, ash, hez and myself ran a half marathon! I was not as prepared for this one, but it was still a lot of fun! 

The pre-race hi-light was definitely the bus ride up the canyon. The bus driver was apparently playing angry birds with the cones in the road. We seriously were hitting all of them. THEN, the bus driver misses the turn off. And there really is no place for a bus to turn around up the canyon. So, he decides to just back his way back down the canyon. And almost backed us into the river. Ash and amy were both car sick and going to throw up. So i mean that was a good start! 



This was my favorite part... when it was over! haha. It was fun to finish with my bestie!




We had lots of people there to watch us finish, best friends and fam!



But i mean then we got home and were hurting. I had the biggest blisters on my toes that I didnt even feel when i was running. Yet the last 4 miles I kept complaining to Amy how i had a blister on the bottom of my foot, then when i looked, there was nothing there. It must have been invisible because i swear it was killing!

So i mean now i leave for hawaii in a few days and get to flaunt these pretty piggies!



And ames... she's paralyzed. haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment