Sunday, July 27, 2014

#cookfamilyvacay

Can you say... Lakeee POWELLLLL! 

So I got to go to Lake Powell with my second family, and it was SO much fun!  
Our car crew. It was a really long drive. Because we stopped a thousand times. We had to get an air conditioner. We had to get a cord so we could listen to jordans weird.. i mean indie music. We had to get food. We had to get oil. Jordan got car sick. Cook was driving fast and leaning into his turns. What a ride. 



That sunset though!

I became a professional surfer this trip! (professional = without rope)








The boys, i mean WE, spent basically 3 days building this alter in the water so we could build a fire on it. Worth it wouldnt you say?




Kaden said, "I'll pay you 20 bucks if Ashlee doesnt plug her nose when she falls off."

Lets just say he didnt have to pay anyone 20 bucks. 


A few quotables from the trip:

"Will you drive so i can kiss her?"

"HEY! Thats ashlee's"

"So... what exactly... is the goal here....?"

"Guest."

"I'm putting rocks in my pockets and WALKING into the lake."

"I validate that."

Best trip ever!!





2 comments: