Its like... they almost bled out.. BUT! i'm feeling so much more confident.
IV's are my thing i worry about. People hate getting poked, a nurse that doesnt know what she's doing just makes the whole experience horrific for everyone.
My confidence was really struggling because the last one I tried was months ago and it was on Jordan whose veins are HUGE and JUICY and visible from 3 miles away. I poked him. And i missed. And then blood was spurting everywhere. And instead of saving him, i was watching where his blood was shooting across the wall and was worried about it getting on anything important.
It was terrible.
But after this day i successfully started IV's on a small army. Most people even got more than one IV. What great sports!
Moral of the story: if i am every your nurse, thank these guys!
If anyone has any veins they want to donate to the good of science, let me know. I'm really good.. dont be afraid. Muaha!
from the title, i thought you were referring to your date..
ReplyDelete