Ok you guys, i am SO happy to report i have another semester of nursing school under my belt... and only ONE MORE LEFT! hallelujah. seriously. This was the most horrific finals week and semester... ever. Whenever people ask me what i have been up to lately really all that comes to mind are nursing interventions and care plans.
I basically set up camp in the library the past few weeks. One day i was sitting there studying when all of a sudden someone shot a nerf gun AT MY HEAD! for some reason i didnt think it was funny, probably because i had been studying for 6 hours.
I turned around and there was a table of people giggling like second graders. I said, "did one of you... SHOOT ME?!"
The girls kept giggling and said, "read it, read it, get the bullet and read it!"
I picked up the bullet and it said, "hey pretty girl, call me? and then their phone number."
Suddenly more people were giggling and watching me to see what i would do.
I just put the bullet down and kept studying, it drove them CRAYYYZY!
Anyways, finals ended, and i have been just soaking this week in!
Being homeless at wal-mart with amy. We found this really cool pizza truck though. Everyone should try it... if i could only remember the name.
We have been finishing the last season of breaking bad and let me tell you, we have 2 episodes left and it is INTENSE!
Finally having lots of time to work out again.
And its a good thing... because i have been spending wayyy too much time at the waffle truck! yum!
I got an interesting pedicure with my mom and sister....
I have one more week off of school, and on monday, the real party begins.....
Good for you, girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHahah! I am dying at that pedicure move!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlee. I just saw your blog linked on your instagram and I have been enjoying your posts. (Hope that's not creepy or stalkerish. I'm not sure if we've talked in person but I feel like I know you. ha) Anyways.... I'm jealous of your Hawaii trip and that pedicure move made me laugh. Good luck with nursing school!
ReplyDeleteDont worry i stalk your blog too! I feel like i know you too... i love all the blackwelders!!
Delete