Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentines...

Want to know what I love?
(in no particular order)

Cheesy love songs... nothing is better than love songs after dark!


Cheesecake Factory! Seriously put a chicken madiera in front of me and i'm happy!

A good parking spot. Clearly, there is not much i wouldnt do to get one. 

Celebs... Did i tell you guys how we visited our friend Michael's grave?


Working out, nothing makes me feel quite as good as a good work out!

Boating. Seriously, the best. thing. ever.


Snapchat. Secretly, i love it. So much better than texting.


Hawaii. Paradise. Heaven. Call it what you want. 

 Matching. Its a good thing i love this because we have all the same clothes. 

 Nursing. I kind of love it. I cant wait for june to come!

 Shopping. Who doesnt love a new outfit?!

A good photo shoot... its kind of fun.. admit it!

Laying out. Its just so relaxing!!

Netflix... fine i'll admit it! i LOVE my shows!

and OF COURSE my family, my friends, the gospel... HAPPY VALENTINES!

1 comment: