Saturday, November 2, 2013

happy birthday to meeee

happy birthday to meeeeee.
I turned 24 today, and although it is quite depressing I am 24 I had a really fun day! I slept in, went to the gym, then I went up to my house and went to lunch with my fam! After that I went up to city creek and go to go shopping and to dinner with all these crazy cats! 
 The dinner party

 Love ames

 Love these home girls

Photobomb

 Lets just clarify, one of these super mature boys got CANDY cigarettes and they were way too entertained by them. Then amy got caught red handed....

 After dinner me and jord went to my house and opened presents and watched The Way Way Back... I have a weird obsession with that movie. He is really cute, he numbered them in the order he wanted them opened! haha. He made it a really good day!!

Then when we were leaving my house i had a text from amy that was like, "omg blakes insta hahahaah."

he legitimately posted this on instagram. why i autta.

No comments:

Post a Comment