Sunday, June 30, 2013

heaven... er i mean hawaii!!

Finished up a semester of nursing school and OFF to hawaii we went! The family was actually going the week after my break so mother, kitti, and I went a week early and let me tell you, it was seriously heavenly. We went to Maui, which is my favorite location, and it was amazing. Since it was just the 3 of us until the last day we mostly would wake up, go get breakfast, lay out, read, dip in the pool, dip in the ocean, get an exotic drink, shower, go somewhere fun for dinner, do some shopping, watch a movie, go to bed... and it was seriously the best. Just the break i needed from school!!


 I hung out in the pool with this little lady all week and I wouldnt have wanted to with anyone else! Seriously she is so funny and I love hanging out with her!



The day before I was leaving dad and the boys came and so we went on a snorkel trip to Lanai which is one of our family favorites. It was really fun, and me and kitti even snorkeled at more than one spot. 





 We for real had people clapping and cheering for us as we were doing this. Ray tried being on the bottom... huh. ya that didnt work. Good thing the little brother is a beast!

It seriously was such a good week.. i loooooove hawaii!!! until next time... wah

No comments:

Post a Comment