Monday, June 11, 2012

manti temple!

Mom left with the young women to girls camp today and they were going to do baptisms at the manti temple on the way down. I have never been in there so I thought it would be cool to go, so i grabbed my cousin quinn and we went with them. It was so cool in there, its really old and the font is like a bath tub. That is one of my favorite temples so I am glad i got to go. Me and quinn went and got some lunch on the way back then headed home. Quinn fell asleep and i lost service and was lost and for real thought we were never going to make it home. I'm just glad she was asleep and didnt know how much time we had actually been driving around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment