Friday, December 16, 2011

MRS Autumn Marie!


My lovely, childhood bestie Ms. Autumn Marie got married today!!!! It was a pretty perfect day!!

So we went to the temple at 10 am and waited for them outside and let me tell you... it was FREEZING!!! Seriously, so cold. They came out and it was super cute. Just the typical walk out of the salt lake temple. Then we took lots of pics but they did the friend pics last so we were lucky enough to get to stand out in the freezing coldness for another hour. My feet were honestly in so much pain. I cant even describe it. I was legitimately starting to get worried about frost bite. I touched my foot and i couldnt feel it at all and it was getting a red rash all over. I was concerned. But once we got in the car and got the heat cranked on them i somehow survived!

Then we went over to gateway because the luncheon was at Tucanos! (of course we hit up urban before that and dropped way too much $$$$). Then we left and went home and we had like 30 min to get in our bridesmaids attire and head over to the nelsen household for pictures. We looked way good in our bridesmaids attire though, i was a definite fan. Then the reception started and it was awesome!!


 I have such a special place in my heart for this woman! I miss the days when i got to be with her everysingle day! She's amazing.

A few hours into the reception they moved everyone downstairs for dancing. Then the fun began. It broke out into this wild dance party down in the studio. We were kindof out of control but it was freaking fun not going to lie! We danced our hearts out (literally) for about an hour. Then the reception started coming to an end and we sent them off with floating lanterns, which didnt really work until after they were gone, but was way sweet!!

They left and our girls went up into autumns room to get our stuff and then we sat down and we were like wow, this is probably the last time we will ever be in autumns room. It was a crazy feeling because i literally grew up in that house! I cant tell you how many times i slept on the floor in that room. Or just how much time i spent in that house. Between dance and being best friends with autumn, i probably was there as much as my own home. It was such a weird feeling. We remembered sitting on her roof in the summer time, repelling down her balcony, dance, babysitting the cat, when bo died, and making movies in there. I am sooo lucky i was blessed with these amazing friends!!! I really, really am.

It was a perfect day, and i am so happy for my autumn marie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment